Log in

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Win tickets with MTV Asia!
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz
Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

» Bill's love for Vintage:ThirtyUp explains
Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 pm by dianahTH

» MTV's Musical March Madness
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm by dianahTH

» Twitter fan action for Georg
Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 pm by dianahTH

» Far East Movement on cherrytree record labels
Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm by dianahTH

» Vote for TH In MTV Musical March Madness!
Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm by Natalina

» Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

» Cody Simpson's a follower too!
Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm by dianahTH

TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz

Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

Hurricanes and Suns, which is the most frequently-played TH song on Malaysian radio right now, is listed on "Rate The Hitz"!

What is "Rate The Hitz", you ask? Hitz.FM has lined up some unnamed song snippets, and you get to pick whether you love it or hate it, and how often you'd like to hear it on Hitz. You will even stand a chance to win some cool stuff!

You'll need to sign …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

On April 2nd [ next Saturday ] .
There's a Tokio Hotel TV special again .
Its on 8TV , and channel 708 for Astro .
So Don't Forget To Watch It ! Very Happy

Comments: 0

8TV Malaysia TV

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm by dianahTH

Stick around Alienoids!!! Watch 8tv tomorrow from 9.30am..there is a Tokio Hotel Tv Sepecial..!! Very Happy

Comments: 0

grab your KLIK March issue

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 pm by dianahTH

As usual,KLIK is one of THeir fan,isn't it?!Grab the 2xA4 size poster in the latest issue! Razz

Comments: 0

Happy Tokio Hotel International Day 2011!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm by dianahTH

On the 16th of April everywhere around the globe Tokio Hotel fans will come together to show their love and support for the band: it's the official Tokio Hotel International Day in 2011. In over 50 cities worldwide, events will be held where fans (described by singer Bill Kaulitz as "the best fans in the world") can join together for various activities. One of these events will be held …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Songwords of Hurricanes and Suns in Feb issue of Galaxie 2011

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm by dianahTH



Comments: 4

Info on Humanoid City Tour screening by TH in Malaysia fb page

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm by dianahTH

Right..sooo a few months back we suggested doing a screening of Humanoid City Tour concert in the cinema...so now we are going to try and make that happens
but in order to do that...we would really NEED everyone cooperation and support
more info here


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

a fan action by Tokio Hotel in Malaysia

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm by dianahTH

Ok heres the thing, alieNation shoyuko and myself (alieNation_s) are making 2 different videos.

one is with ur message for TH (alieNation shoyuko)
u can either send a pic with u holding a board/or video urself with ur msg..like i love u..or come back soon
things... like phone no.&email will b ignored..or cut out...deadline send by FRIDAY,28 Jan
maximum time is 5 seconds...XD..sorry …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

"Best Of" Deluxe is finally here!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:40 pm by yindale

It's a bit late, but the Deluxe version of Tokio Hotel's "Best Of" album is finally available in Malaysia!

cheers cheers cheers

I just got a call from Rock Corner, Mid Valley Megamall, where they have just received stock of the Deluxe version! They currently have 2 types of Deluxe: locally-produced, and imported from Germany. The local version is priced at 54.90RM and the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

Affiliates

Would you like to affiliate with us? Please send an email to mytokiohoteladmin@gmail.com with the title 'Affiliate' if you are interested.

FANCLUB 100% INDEPENDIENTE, GEBIET TOKIO HOTEL HONDURAS

Asturias-TokioHotel


Tokio Hotel Malaysia Street Team

GrafiTokio

TH Italia FC

Mary Kaulitz

Avenue Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel Website

Tokio Hotel Bill

Freiheit 89 Bill

Tokio Hotel Street Team Austria

Bill Kaulitz Blog

Tokio Hotel Slovenia

Official Tokio Hotel Paraguay

Tokio Hotel Street Team Deutschland



Scream Street Team Portugal


TH Vale do Paraíba

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 172 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 am

How would YOU annoy the band?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Quinby Yan on Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Same question as usual but, heck, they're fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  yindale on Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:40 am

*plots evil things*

Hmm... This is a good one.

I would play Hide & Seek with Bill's beloved microphones. ALL OF THEM. Very Happy I'd probably braid Georg's hair or something. It's definitely long enough. tongue Unless he has a secret passion for braiding his hair (Shocked), then nevermind. And I would call Gustav... cute. *gasp!*

What would I do to Tom, though?

... Ohoho. I'd somehow reel Jessica Alba into the picture, then push her in Georg's direction - after he's taken out the braids, of course.

Man, I'd love to see dearest Tom's expression if that ever happens.

cherry

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Quinby Yan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:16 am

yindale wrote:*plots evil things*

Hmm... This is a good one.

I would play Hide & Seek with Bill's beloved microphones. ALL OF THEM. Very Happy I'd probably braid Georg's hair or something. It's definitely long enough. tongue Unless he has a secret passion for braiding his hair (Shocked), then nevermind. And I would call Gustav... cute. *gasp!*

What would I do to Tom, though?

... Ohoho. I'd somehow reel Jessica Alba into the picture, then push her in Georg's direction - after he's taken out the braids, of course.

Man, I'd love to see dearest Tom's expression if that ever happens.

cherry

xD! Hahaha! Ja, you're evil.

Hmmm... Just realised I didn't put my answer here. Well, here it is.

I would start teasing about Bill's tattoo saying how it's tuning all green with age. And then steal all his gummibears for my own. Then, I'm going to steal all his hairspray! *Muahahaha*

I would play with Tom's cornrows while he's playing his guitar. Then, I'm gonna make fun of him saying that Bill's the smarter one before jumping around him, chanting some mantra which goes a lot like "HEY DU, KLEINER TOM KAULITZ! HEY DU, AN DEINE ...something that rhymes with Satellit" 0=)

OMG, you may braid Georg's har but I'm GONNA DYE it pink! Very Happy And I'm gonna steal his phone and private message his girlfriend, saying that Georg farts a lot in his sleep. Next, I'm gonna take Bill's stolen hairspray and make Georg his very own mane. Very Happy

I'm gonna sit on Gustav's drum chair all day, even if he tells me to get lost. And I'm gonna...hide his drumsticks. *dum dum dum* Might even mess up his cymbals if I'm in the mood. Very Happy

OK, must calm down now. Am getting into a hype here. O.o EXCO meeting tmrw some more. *gulp*

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  yindale on Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:30 am

Quinby Yan wrote:xD! Hahaha! Ja, you're evil.

Hmmm... Just realised I didn't put my answer here. Well, here it is.

I would start teasing about Bill's tattoo saying how it's tuning all green with age. And then steal all his gummibears for my own. Then, I'm going to steal all his hairspray! *Muahahaha*

I would play with Tom's cornrows while he's playing his guitar. Then, I'm gonna make fun of him saying that Bill's the smarter one before jumping around him, chanting some mantra which goes a lot like "HEY DU, KLEINER TOM KAULITZ! HEY DU, AN DEINE ...something that rhymes with Satellit" 0=)

OMG, you may braid Georg's har but I'm GONNA DYE it pink! Very Happy And I'm gonna steal his phone and private message his girlfriend, saying that Georg farts a lot in his sleep. Next, I'm gonna take Bill's stolen hairspray and make Georg his very own mane. Very Happy

I'm gonna sit on Gustav's drum chair all day, even if he tells me to get lost. And I'm gonna...hide his drumsticks. *dum dum dum* Might even mess up his cymbals if I'm in the mood. Very Happy

OK, must calm down now. Am getting into a hype here. O.o EXCO meeting tmrw some more. *gulp*
Whoa. And I thought I was being cruel. xD

... You have an exco meeting? You poor soul. Good luck, bubba, go get some rest! pirat

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Quinby Yan on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:39 pm

yindale wrote:
Whoa. And I thought I was being cruel. xD

... You have an exco meeting? You poor soul. Good luck, bubba, go get some rest! pirat

Ja, in the end I was kinda late for the meeting. But everyone was OK with it. Apparently we might have a band competition soon and Puan Hazizan asked what name I wanted for the band. *waggles eyebrow*

You know what I thought of right? x)

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  yindale on Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Quinby Yan wrote:Ja, in the end I was kinda late for the meeting. But everyone was OK with it. Apparently we might have a band competition soon and Puan Hazizan asked what name I wanted for the band. *waggles eyebrow*

You know what I thought of right? x)
I'm sure I can guess correctly. xD

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  youko kaulitz on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:32 pm

HAHAHA ;D Funnneeyyhhh Lmao ~

i couldnt think of any idea to annoy them , but i've always wanted to try and see if i could put any object .. not that heavy not that light la .. on Bill's hair and see if the object would stay on it , or will his hair drop ? and Tom , last time i want to touch his dreadlocks , i've never touch dreadlocks before , so i want to try and feel it hahah . and Georg's hair looks so silky straight , i'd love to curl it with my hair curler . HAHA Why am i talking only about their Hairs ! Hahaha ;D and i wouldn't do anything to Gustav cause i cant do much with his hair hahaha Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  limviona on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:12 pm

I'd love to force feed Bill und Tom mushrooms, cauliflowers, broccoli & asparagus. >D
avatar
limviona
Moderator


Moderator


View user profile http://twitter.com/limviona

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  youko kaulitz on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:52 pm

limviona wrote:I'd love to force feed Bill und Tom mushrooms, cauliflowers, broccoli & asparagus. >D

LOL Bill HATES broccoli , doesn't he ? HAHAHA Wink

Niceee ~

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  limviona on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:14 pm

youko kaulitz wrote:LOL Bill HATES broccoli , doesn't he ? HAHAHA ;)

Niceee ~
Yes, he does. xDD
avatar
limviona
Moderator


Moderator


View user profile http://twitter.com/limviona

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  youko kaulitz on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

limviona wrote:
youko kaulitz wrote:LOL Bill HATES broccoli , doesn't he ? HAHAHA Wink

Niceee ~
Yes, he does. xDD

lol this reminds me of the episode Bill Goes Shopping in THTV and then he picked up something he said it tasted SOO horrible he would never eat again no matter what Wink haha buy that and force him to eat it hahah Wink

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Quinby Yan on Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:29 pm

youko kaulitz wrote:
limviona wrote:
youko kaulitz wrote:LOL Bill HATES broccoli , doesn't he ? HAHAHA Wink

Niceee ~
Yes, he does. xDD

lol this reminds me of the episode Bill Goes Shopping in THTV and then he picked up something he said it tasted SOO horrible he would never eat again no matter what Wink haha buy that and force him to eat it hahah Wink

O.O You people are ebill!!! XDXD!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  yindale on Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:15 pm

limviona wrote:I'd love to force feed Bill und Tom mushrooms, cauliflowers, broccoli & asparagus. >D
I actually like all of those. Dx! Except not asparagus, no.

Force feeding Bill his veggies would be the ultimate hell for him lol. >=D I support this!

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Quinby Yan on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:37 pm

yindale wrote:
I actually like all of those. Dx! Except not asparagus, no.

Force feeding Bill his veggies would be the ultimate hell for him lol. >=D I support this!

You know, I've been thinking over this and I actually support it too! >Smile Yes! I would curl Georg's hair too whilst he's asleep. Very Happy Wouldn't he look oh so pretty with wavy locks? I love you

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  yindale on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Quinby Yan wrote:You know, I've been thinking over this and I actually support it too! >Smile Yes! I would curl Georg's hair too whilst he's asleep. Very Happy Wouldn't he look oh so pretty with wavy locks? I love you
Bill eating veggies, mwahaha. x3

Georg would look beeeautiful with wavy hair. Very Happy LOL.

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: How would YOU annoy the band?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum