Log in

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Win tickets with MTV Asia!
Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz
Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

» Bill's love for Vintage:ThirtyUp explains
Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 pm by dianahTH

» MTV's Musical March Madness
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm by dianahTH

» Twitter fan action for Georg
Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 pm by dianahTH

» Far East Movement on cherrytree record labels
Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm by dianahTH

» Vote for TH In MTV Musical March Madness!
Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm by Natalina

» Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!
Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

» Cody Simpson's a follower too!
Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm by dianahTH

TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz

Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

Hurricanes and Suns, which is the most frequently-played TH song on Malaysian radio right now, is listed on "Rate The Hitz"!

What is "Rate The Hitz", you ask? Hitz.FM has lined up some unnamed song snippets, and you get to pick whether you love it or hate it, and how often you'd like to hear it on Hitz. You will even stand a chance to win some cool stuff!

You'll need to sign …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

On April 2nd [ next Saturday ] .
There's a Tokio Hotel TV special again .
Its on 8TV , and channel 708 for Astro .
So Don't Forget To Watch It ! Very Happy

Comments: 0

8TV Malaysia TV

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm by dianahTH

Stick around Alienoids!!! Watch 8tv tomorrow from 9.30am..there is a Tokio Hotel Tv Sepecial..!! Very Happy

Comments: 0

grab your KLIK March issue

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 pm by dianahTH

As usual,KLIK is one of THeir fan,isn't it?!Grab the 2xA4 size poster in the latest issue! Razz

Comments: 0

Happy Tokio Hotel International Day 2011!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm by dianahTH

On the 16th of April everywhere around the globe Tokio Hotel fans will come together to show their love and support for the band: it's the official Tokio Hotel International Day in 2011. In over 50 cities worldwide, events will be held where fans (described by singer Bill Kaulitz as "the best fans in the world") can join together for various activities. One of these events will be held …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Songwords of Hurricanes and Suns in Feb issue of Galaxie 2011

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm by dianahTH



Comments: 4

Info on Humanoid City Tour screening by TH in Malaysia fb page

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm by dianahTH

Right..sooo a few months back we suggested doing a screening of Humanoid City Tour concert in the cinema...so now we are going to try and make that happens
but in order to do that...we would really NEED everyone cooperation and support
more info here


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

a fan action by Tokio Hotel in Malaysia

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm by dianahTH

Ok heres the thing, alieNation shoyuko and myself (alieNation_s) are making 2 different videos.

one is with ur message for TH (alieNation shoyuko)
u can either send a pic with u holding a board/or video urself with ur msg..like i love u..or come back soon
things... like phone no.&email will b ignored..or cut out...deadline send by FRIDAY,28 Jan
maximum time is 5 seconds...XD..sorry …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

"Best Of" Deluxe is finally here!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:40 pm by yindale

It's a bit late, but the Deluxe version of Tokio Hotel's "Best Of" album is finally available in Malaysia!

cheers cheers cheers

I just got a call from Rock Corner, Mid Valley Megamall, where they have just received stock of the Deluxe version! They currently have 2 types of Deluxe: locally-produced, and imported from Germany. The local version is priced at 54.90RM and the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

Affiliates

Would you like to affiliate with us? Please send an email to mytokiohoteladmin@gmail.com with the title 'Affiliate' if you are interested.

FANCLUB 100% INDEPENDIENTE, GEBIET TOKIO HOTEL HONDURAS

Asturias-TokioHotel


Tokio Hotel Malaysia Street Team

GrafiTokio

TH Italia FC

Mary Kaulitz

Avenue Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel Website

Tokio Hotel Bill

Freiheit 89 Bill

Tokio Hotel Street Team Austria

Bill Kaulitz Blog

Tokio Hotel Slovenia

Official Tokio Hotel Paraguay

Tokio Hotel Street Team Deutschland



Scream Street Team Portugal


TH Vale do Paraíba

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 172 on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:32 am

ADMIN: cheeser93

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  cheeser93 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey guys! Here's some info about me. Cool


Name: Abigail (Abby)

Rank: Administratorrr (fear me! ! ! ! ! Twisted Evil)

About Me:


# I kid, I kid. Fear me not! xD I'm very friendly!

# I'm 17 this year! 1st December--dont forget to wish me! bounce

# Despite my age, I love playgrounds and can be very childish at times. :3

# I'm kinda shy, and usually come off as "sombong". But I'm really not! But, you'll have to start conversations with me the first time though. silent I'm more open online, cause we're not exactly talking face-to-face then. Heh.

# I am left-handed, like Yin Dale, Leticia and Anith. Smile

# I'm a sporty person! I like sports & used to represent KL(FT) in squash. Don't insult it, or die. Twisted Evil

# Okay, okay, I kid, don't die! I'd have one less pal in the world. Sad

# Speaking of pals. I love my friends to bits and treasure them always.

# I also like to play video games, online games/etc. Very Happy

# I like fashion-related things (clothes/shoes/etc). And blinggg! Surprised shiny things are fantastic. xD

# I love taking pictures & being taken pictures of (Razz), but only by my friends and acquaintances. Only nice pictures, please. And no stalkers.

# I used to do salsa~ It's great! But I didn't wanna go to clubs to dance with random people. :/ Had the best teacher ever. <3


I will update when I think of more things! Tata for now. <3


My sunshines: Yin Dale & Quinby Yan


Find me here! :
Twitter
FormSpring

Contact me here!:
Personal email: pbt3899@hotmail.com
For any forum-related things: cheeser93@tokiohotelmalaysia.com

_________________________________________________________________
Yellow
avatar
cheeser93
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cheeser93

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  Quinby Yan on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:52 pm

Awww... I'm your sunshine! :3

What a nice bio of yours - promising to kill people and making people fear you. xD

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  tenshizora on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:48 pm

cheeser93 wrote:Hey guys! Here's some info about me. Cool


Name: Abigail (Abby)

Rank: Administratorrr (fear me! ! ! ! ! Twisted Evil)

About Me:


# I kid, I kid. Fear me not! xD I'm very friendly!

# I'm 17 this year! 1st December--dont forget to wish me! bounce

# Despite my age, I love playgrounds and can be very childish at times. :3

# I'm kinda shy, and usually come off as "sombong". But I'm really not! But, you'll have to start conversations with me the first time though. silent I'm more open online, cause we're not exactly talking face-to-face then. Heh.

# I am left-handed, like Yin Dale, Leticia and Anith. Smile

# I'm a sporty person! I like sports & used to represent KL(FT) in squash. Don't insult it, or die. Twisted Evil

# Okay, okay, I kid, don't die! I'd have one less pal in the world. Sad

# Speaking of pals. I love my friends to bits and treasure them always.

# I also like to play video games, online games/etc. Very Happy

# I like fashion-related things (clothes/shoes/etc). And blinggg! Surprised shiny things are fantastic. xD

# I love taking pictures & being taken pictures of (Razz), but only by my friends and acquaintances. Only nice pictures, please. And no stalkers.

# I used to do salsa~ It's great! But I didn't wanna go to clubs to dance with random people. :/ Had the best teacher ever. <3


I will update when I think of more things! Tata for now. <3


My sunshines: Yin Dale & Quinby Yan


Find me here! :
Twitter
FormSpring

Contact me here!:
Personal email: pbt3899@hotmail.com
For any forum-related things: cheeser93@tokiohotelmalaysia.com

Abigail !!! =) I wont forget to wish you on your birthday... Dont worry... hehe Very Happy

_________________________________________________________________
avatar
tenshizora
Moderator


Moderator


View user profile http://tenshizora.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  cheeser93 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Quinby Yan wrote:Awww... I'm your sunshine! :3

What a nice bio of yours - promising to kill people and making people fear you. xD


I know right, isn't it awesome??? Razz!

_________________________________________________________________
Yellow
avatar
cheeser93
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cheeser93

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  cheeser93 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 pm

tenshizora wrote: Abigail !!! =) I wont forget to wish you on your birthday... Dont worry... hehe Very Happy

Haha! Thank youuu. <3!

_________________________________________________________________
Yellow
avatar
cheeser93
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cheeser93

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  yindale on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 am

Hello, Sunshine! -glomp-

I agree with Yan. What a lovely, harmless bio you've written for yourself. :p

AND I'M MENTIONED TWICE, HAHA.

I love you

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  cheeser93 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:28 pm

yindale wrote:Hello, Sunshine! -glomp-

I agree with Yan. What a lovely, harmless bio you've written for yourself. :p

AND I'M MENTIONED TWICE, HAHA.

I love you

Yes, yes.. Why you -glomp- me, pal??? D:?

_________________________________________________________________
Yellow
avatar
cheeser93
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cheeser93

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  yindale on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:46 pm

cheeser93 wrote:Yes, yes.. Why you -glomp- me, pal??? D:?
My glomp is a sign of love. tongue

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  cheeser93 on Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:00 am

yindale wrote:
My glomp is a sign of love. tongue

... I'm sure... Just like your "affectionate" pats/whacks, right? tongue

_________________________________________________________________
Yellow
avatar
cheeser93
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.twitter.com/cheeser93

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  yindale on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 pm

cheeser93 wrote:... I'm sure... Just like your "affectionate" pats/whacks, right? tongue
LOL. tongue

_________________________________________________________________


I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE TOKIO HOTEL IN MALAYSIA. AGAIN. PLEASE.

Click here to raise your voice & prove that Malaysia loves those TH boys!
avatar
yindale
Administrator


Administrator


View user profile http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

Re: ADMIN: cheeser93

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum