Official Tokio Hotel Malaysia Forum and Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Win tickets with MTV Asia!
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:34 am by Guest

» TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

» Bill's love for Vintage:ThirtyUp explains
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 6:18 pm by dianahTH

» MTV's Musical March Madness
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:29 pm by dianahTH

» Twitter fan action for Georg
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:01 pm by dianahTH

» Far East Movement on cherrytree record labels
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm by dianahTH

» Vote for TH In MTV Musical March Madness!
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:09 pm by Natalina

» Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

» Cody Simpson's a follower too!
TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm by dianahTH

TH on Hitz.FM's Rate the Hitz

Sun May 01, 2011 10:36 pm by yindale

Hurricanes and Suns, which is the most frequently-played TH song on Malaysian radio right now, is listed on "Rate The Hitz"!

What is "Rate The Hitz", you ask? Hitz.FM has lined up some unnamed song snippets, and you get to pick whether you love it or hate it, and how often you'd like to hear it on Hitz. You will even stand a chance to win some cool stuff!

You'll need to sign …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tokio Hotel's TV special again !!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm by Tham Carmen

On April 2nd [ next Saturday ] .
There's a Tokio Hotel TV special again .
Its on 8TV , and channel 708 for Astro .
So Don't Forget To Watch It ! Very Happy

8TV Malaysia TV

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm by dianahTH

Stick around Alienoids!!! Watch 8tv tomorrow from 9.30am..there is a Tokio Hotel Tv Sepecial..!! Very Happy

grab your KLIK March issue

Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:44 pm by dianahTH

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) 17241411As usual,KLIK is one of THeir fan,isn't it?!Grab the 2xA4 size poster in the latest issue! Razz

Happy Tokio Hotel International Day 2011!

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:42 pm by dianahTH

On the 16th of April everywhere around the globe Tokio Hotel fans will come together to show their love and support for the band: it's the official Tokio Hotel International Day in 2011. In over 50 cities worldwide, events will be held where fans (described by singer Bill Kaulitz as "the best fans in the world") can join together for various activities. One of these events will be held …

[ Full reading ]

Songwords of Hurricanes and Suns in Feb issue of Galaxie 2011

Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:08 pm by dianahTH

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Galaxi10

Comments: 4

Info on Humanoid City Tour screening by TH in Malaysia fb page

Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm by dianahTH

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) 18096410Right..sooo a few months back we suggested doing a screening of Humanoid City Tour concert in the cinema...so now we are going to try and make that happens
but in order to do that...we would really NEED everyone cooperation and support
more info here

[ Full reading ]

a fan action by Tokio Hotel in Malaysia

Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:55 pm by dianahTH

Ok heres the thing, alieNation shoyuko and myself (alieNation_s) are making 2 different videos.

one is with ur message for TH (alieNation shoyuko)
u can either send a pic with u holding a board/or video urself with ur msg..like i love u..or come back soon
things... like phone no.&email will b ignored..or cut out...deadline send by FRIDAY,28 Jan
maximum time is 5 seconds...XD..sorry …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

"Best Of" Deluxe is finally here!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:40 pm by yindale

It's a bit late, but the Deluxe version of Tokio Hotel's "Best Of" album is finally available in Malaysia!

cheers cheers cheers

I just got a call from Rock Corner, Mid Valley Megamall, where they have just received stock of the Deluxe version! They currently have 2 types of Deluxe: locally-produced, and imported from Germany. The local version is priced at 54.90RM and the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

Affiliates

Would you like to affiliate with us? Please send an email to mytokiohoteladmin@gmail.com with the title 'Affiliate' if you are interested.

FANCLUB 100% INDEPENDIENTE, GEBIET TOKIO HOTEL HONDURAS

Asturias-TokioHotel

Tokio Hotel Malaysia Street Team

GrafiTokio

TH Italia FC

Mary Kaulitz

Avenue Tokio Hotel

Tokio Hotel Website

Tokio Hotel Bill

Freiheit 89 Bill

Tokio Hotel Street Team Austria

Bill Kaulitz Blog

Tokio Hotel Slovenia

Official Tokio Hotel Paraguay

Tokio Hotel Street Team Deutschland

Scream Street Team Portugal

TH Vale do Paraíba

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 401 on Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:36 pm

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009)

3 posters

Go down

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Empty TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009)

Post  yindale Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:05 am

Galaxie magazine is showing their support for Tokio Hotel once again! Their current issue (1 - 16 December 2009) includes a little something on Tokio Hotel. Each issue of Galaxie magazine costs 5.00RM and the current issue is now available at newsstands nationwide. The caption on the front reads:

"THE MUSIC ISSUE: Starring Adam Lambert, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keys, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Kris Allen, Paramore & Tokio Hotel"

cheers

Galaxie magazine has mentioned TH in a lot of their issues, so we really have them to thank for helping to spread the TH love train around Malaysia!

Here's the cover image:

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) 46294510

We'll post up scans as soon as we get them, so keep an eye out for that!

Have a Twitter account? Why don't you show them your appreciation here or send a 'thank you' tweet to @galaxiemag?

You can also visit the Galaxie blog here.

Edit: Click here for the magazine scans.

Last edited by yindale on Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:03 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link to magazine scans added.)
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

http://www.formspring.me/yindale

Back to top Go down

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Empty Re: TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009)

Post  Quinby Yan Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Of course Galaxie featured TH. Smile They are an amazing band. I was supposed to get the mag today. But I forgot. Laughing I hope they give good reviews about them. Smile It's more often than not that Malaysians scorn people if they look differently. Suspect

Nice avatar and banner btw. Very Happy Sehr geil!
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

http://www.lunanueva01.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Empty Re: TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009)

Post  yindale Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:33 am

Quinby Yan wrote:Of course Galaxie featured TH. Smile They are an amazing band. I was supposed to get the mag today. But I forgot. Laughing I hope they give good reviews about them. Smile It's more often than not that Malaysians scorn people if they look differently. Suspect

Nice avatar and banner btw. Very Happy Sehr geil!
You forgot to get the magazine? Oh, Quinn... *shakes head* Smile I'll grab you a copy later when I go to the mall. I'm sure they gave TH good reviews! The article is supposed to be about the hottest music in today's industry, and if TH is mentioned right on the front cover, then that can only spell out amazing things. *daydreams*

Even if what you say is true, I'm sure Bill tickles their hearts anyway. I have yet to meet a Malaysian who genuinely hates Bill for his looks & I hope it stays that way.

Thank you! I loved both pictures, so decided to do a makeover haha. Wink
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  yindale Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:23 am

Finally got my copy of Galaxie on Friday and just managed to scan it. Tokio Hotel are mentioned three times in the entire magazine; here are the scans, click the thumbnails to enlarge.

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Indexp12
Tokio Hotel are mentioned in the Index section, under MUSIC.

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Page4710
TH are given an entire page on page 47! And yes, they misspelled poor Gustav's name. Sad

vampire inspiration

Though they'd already made headlines in their home country, Germany, as well as other parts of Europe and Asia, Tokio Hotel only made the leap to superstardom when they pulled an upset win at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, beating out Miley, Taylor, Katy and Jordin for Best New Artist. Tokio Hotel comprises Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, Gustave Schafer and Bill Kaulitz. Lead singer Bill is the most recognisable member of the group with his funky hairstyle and heavily made-up face. He explains, "I started to wear makeup when I was, I think, 12 years old. I really love vampires, so it started with a Halloween party and I went as a vampire. After that, I started wearing makeup and polishing my nails and everything." And is Bill a fan of the Twilight saga? You bet! "I saw the first one and it was really good. So, I want to see the new one as well." - GORDON KHO

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Page5210
Half a page on page 52 - excellent, considering the other CD reviews only got tiny sections. Wink Humanoid was given a rating of three stars. ...And no, I don't have any idea why Galaxie used that image for the album cover. It is a photo manipulation of a person with Bill's face, created by Vanzekin - you can find a clearer version here.

Scream If You Wanna Go Faster

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Page5211
Tokio Hotel
Humanoid [Universal]
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Thank goodness for puberty which seems to have given Tokio Hotel a harder edge. Frontman Bill Kaulitz has a lower vocal range now and his "new" voice has given the band a stronger, more assured sound. Listen to his husky wail on Noise, Darkside Of The Sun, Automatic and World Behind My Wall. Overall, the grooves on this record sound like '80s glam metal. And if you're a fan of the genre, you're sure to be impressed with the band's Eddie Van Halen-inspired guitar runs. OK, so the German rocker boys have yet to grown up properly (Pain Of Love, for example, sees Bill lamenting his lost first love), but on the evidence of Humanoid, they're heading in the right direction. - NOORSILA ABD MAJID

The passages were copied verbatim. Please credit yindale at TH Malaysian Fan Forum if you use the scans!
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinby Yan Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:17 pm

yindale wrote:Finally got my copy of Galaxie on Friday and just managed to scan it. Tokio Hotel are mentioned three times in the entire magazine; here are the scans, click the thumbnails to enlarge.

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Indexp12
Tokio Hotel are mentioned in the Index section, under MUSIC.

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Page4710
TH are given an entire page on page 47! And yes, they misspelled poor Gustav's name. Sad

OMG! How could they?!

vampire inspiration

Though they'd already made headlines in their home country, Germany, as well as other parts of Europe and Asia, Tokio Hotel only made the leap to superstardom when they pulled an upset win at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, beating out Miley, Taylor, Katy and Jordin for Best New Artist. Tokio Hotel comprises Tom Kaulitz, Georg Listing, Gustave Schafer and Bill Kaulitz. Lead singer Bill is the most recognisable member of the group with his funky hairstyle and heavily made-up face. He explains, "I started to wear makeup when I was, I think, 12 years old. I really love vampires, so it started with a Halloween party and I went as a vampire. After that, I started wearing makeup and polishing my nails and everything." And is Bill a fan of the Twilight saga? You bet! "I saw the first one and it was really good. So, I want to see the new one as well." - GORDON KHO

It's a good review. But 'funky hairstyle'? I think BILLTIFUL is more appropriate. But can't blame the poor guy, I guess... I mean, I don't think that word exists in his vocab yet. Very Happy

Can you imagine how much more fans TH is going to get because Bill likes Twilight? Twilight fans are amazing, I tell you. So united... O.o

Scream If You Wanna Go Faster

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Page5211
Tokio Hotel
Humanoid [Universal]
Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven

Thank goodness for puberty which seems to have given Tokio Hotel a harder edge. Frontman Bill Kaulitz has a lower vocal range now and his "new" voice has given the band a stronger, more assured sound. Listen to his husky wail on Noise, Darkside Of The Sun, Automatic and World Behind My Wall. Overall, the grooves on this record sound like '80s glam metal. And if you're a fan of the genre, you're sure to be impressed with the band's Eddie Van Halen-inspired guitar runs. OK, so the German rocker boys have yet to grown up properly (Pain Of Love, for example, sees Bill lamenting his lost first love), but on the evidence of Humanoid, they're heading in the right direction. - NOORSILA ABD MAJID

Eh? The picture for the album is wrong! O.o HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?!
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

Back to top Go down

Post  yindale Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Quinby Yan wrote:OMG! How could they?!
Sniff. I don't understand either. Sad I've never seen Gustav's name misspelled as Gustave before... What an awful stain in Tokio Hotel History. Dx

It's a good review. But 'funky hairstyle'? I think BILLTIFUL is more appropriate. But can't blame the poor guy, I guess... I mean, I don't think that word exists in his vocab yet. Very Happy

Can you imagine how much more fans TH is going to get because Bill likes Twilight? Twilight fans are amazing, I tell you. So united... O.o
Well, heh... I thought Bill had a funky hairstyle too when I first saw him. Very Happy Heh. But yes, I agree! Billtiful is definitely the better description.

I love how Bill likes Twilight. I think it's adorable. Very Happy

Eh? The picture for the album is wrong! O.o HOW CAN THEY DO THAT?!
I KNOW. I tweeted them about it - I hope they post up a correction in the next issue!
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Empty Utopia

Post  emikaulitz Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:48 pm

go check out Utopia magazine with New Moon cover while you can.. you'll never regret it.. awesome Tokio Hotel Poster was inside!!

emikaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinby Yan Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:54 pm

emikaulitz wrote:go check out Utopia magazine with New Moon cover while you can.. you'll never regret it.. awesome Tokio Hotel Poster was inside!!

Hey, thanks. Utopia? Hmmm... Never heard of it but will keep an eye out! Very Happy Thanks! Very Happy

And welcome to THMYFF! Very Happy *hug*
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinby Yan Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:00 am

yindale wrote:
Sniff. I don't understand either. Sad I've never seen Gustav's name misspelled as Gustave before... What an awful stain in Tokio Hotel History. Dx

Galaxie should be warned about the worldwide fans' reaction, should they stumble upon the mag. O.o Poor Galaxie...

Well, heh... I thought Bill had a funky hairstyle too when I first saw him. Very Happy Heh. But yes, I agree! Billtiful is definitely the better description.

I love how Bill likes Twilight. I think it's adorable. Very Happy

Wonder if he's watched New Moon... *le gasp* Can you imagine him all fangirly? OMG, he could come here and stay overnight, watch Twilight movies on playback and gush about the hotness of everyone! drunken He might even jump up everytime and proclaim that he should be in the movie. x3

I KNOW. I tweeted them about it - I hope they post up a correction in the next issue!

Hopefully. But I can bet you that a lot of fans would be writing in. Unless if it's fans like us who likes to procrastinate. ^^'
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

Back to top Go down

Post  yindale Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:31 am

Quinby Yan wrote:Galaxie should be warned about the worldwide fans' reaction, should they stumble upon the mag. O.o Poor Galaxie...
It's an honest mistake, I'm sure the fans won't be angry. Just very miffed. Like me, when I first read Gustave. Miffed.

Quinby Yan wrote:Wonder if he's watched New Moon... *le gasp* Can you imagine him all fangirly? OMG, he could come here and stay overnight, watch Twilight movies on playback and gush about the hotness of everyone! drunken He might even jump up everytime and proclaim that he should be in the movie. x3
Haha that would be beyond awesome! Having Bill sleep over & watch a Twilight marathon or something. Can you have a marathon with only two movies? O.o Back-to-back, then. I'd like to see Bill in one of the Twilight movies. Especially since the movies seem to be improving - wouldn't want Bill to waste his gorgeousness on an unworthy movie. Twilight would just about do the trick, I think.

Quinby Yan wrote:Hopefully. But I can bet you that a lot of fans would be writing in. Unless if it's fans like us who likes to procrastinate. ^^'
Hey! We don't procrastinate! We simply push back things that should be done immediately. That's all. Pssht, procrastinate... Smile I'll write in if I find the time.

By the way. Galaxie thanked us on Twitter for publicising their magazine! I sent them a nice Tweet in return. I hope they realise that we can be a good ally if they want us to be. Very Happy
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinby Yan Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:29 pm

[quote="yindale"]

It's an honest mistake, I'm sure the fans won't be angry. Just very miffed. Like me, when I first read Gustave. Miffed.

Haha that would be beyond awesome! Having Bill sleep over & watch a Twilight marathon or something. Can you have a marathon with only two movies? O.o Back-to-back, then. I'd like to see Bill in one of the Twilight movies. Especially since the movies seem to be improving - wouldn't want Bill to waste his gorgeousness on an unworthy movie. Twilight would just about do the trick, I think.

It'll be nice to see him as a vampire. Maybe on the 4th movie, he could be one of the talented vampires. He fits the bill - no pun intended - :black hair, fair skin, extremely gorgeous, pretty threatening...usw. Amazing. He'll make a super vampire! Very Happy

Hey! We don't procrastinate! We simply push back things that should be done immediately. That's all. Pssht, procrastinate... Smile I'll write in if I find the time.

By the way. Galaxie thanked us on Twitter for publicising their magazine! I sent them a nice Tweet in return. I hope they realise that we can be a good ally if they want us to be. Very Happy

Ja ja, we don't procrastinate. Shocked Oh! I read that Tweet. Smile Yes, if we keep it up, they'll have to feature TH more and more. Smile
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

Back to top Go down

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) Empty thanks

Post  emikaulitz Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 pm

you guys have Myspace, FB or Twitter? let's ADD or Follow Very Happy btw... i've already bought Utopia magazine with TH poster in it.. it's BIG ! =D & guess what? i bought 5 copies for myself only!! i go to the bookstore & i took all of it! i don't care if other people think it's a weird thing or whatever! hello?? for Tokio Hotel i'll do anything! Tokio Hotel ftw!! here is the magazine! Bill <3 btw.. i love this quote '@voting: When all others fail, WE DON'T. YAY!!! awesomeness

✻ Bill ✻ Tom ✻ Georg ✻ Gustav ✻ Tokio Hotel ✻ Humanoid ✻ <3

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) 44496709

emikaulitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinby Yan Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:50 pm

emikaulitz wrote:
you guys have Myspace, FB or Twitter? let's ADD or Follow Very Happy btw... i've already bought Utopia magazine with TH poster in it.. it's BIG ! =D & guess what? i bought 5 copies for myself only!! i go to the bookstore & i took all of it! i don't care if other people think it's a weird thing or whatever! hello?? for Tokio Hotel i'll do anything! Tokio Hotel ftw!! here is the magazine! Bill <3 btw.. i love this quote '@voting: When all others fail, WE DON'T. YAY!!! awesomeness

✻ Bill ✻ Tom ✻ Georg ✻ Gustav ✻ Tokio Hotel ✻ Humanoid ✻ <3

TH in Galaxie Issue (1-16 December 2009) 44496709

^^ Very devoted. Very Happy 5 mags?! Yindale went Utopia-hunting the other day. But she didn't find anything with Tokio Hotel in it. Did you steal it??? Suspect Lol, jkjk! xD Haha... Ja, I have Twitter and FB (but I hardly go on the latter. Malas). Smile Twitter & FB

I'm sure yindale won't mind giving hers as well, so... Twitter Very Happy

Haha... Thanks, I got the inspiration from G.I.Joe. xD

THMYFF also have a Twitter too. But I think you know that already.
Quinby Yan
Quinby Yan

Back to top Go down

Post  yindale Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:12 pm

emikaulitz wrote:
you guys have Myspace, FB or Twitter? let's ADD or Follow Very Happy btw... i've already bought Utopia magazine with TH poster in it.. it's BIG ! =D & guess what? i bought 5 copies for myself only!! i go to the bookstore & i took all of it! i don't care if other people think it's a weird thing or whatever! hello?? for Tokio Hotel i'll do anything! Tokio Hotel ftw!!
So YOU are the reason I had to hunt down the Utopia magazine for two days! tongue I finally managed to find the issue you mentioned in Jusco Midvalley - with New Moon on the cover, right? The ones that were selling in all the newsstands I checked out were the 15Dec issue with Alexa on the front because the New Moon one had sold out.

And you're right - it's a BIG poster. Very Happy Managed to get the last copy, too. Will keep looking for more, though, I know Quinby wants to get her hands on one. ;D

Thanks again for the info, emikaulitz! I'll post up a new topic on it A.S.A.P. after I do some scanning.

Btw, go ahead and follow me on Twitter. Smile
yindale
yindale
Administrator

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum